As of August 2011, REFUGE will no longer be accepting submissions through this journal website.
All submissions should be submitted directly to the REFUGE editorial team at email@example.com following the author guidelines listed below.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- All references in the submission are in keeping with the Chicago Manual (or, where applicable, the Canadian Guide to Legal Citation).
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to all other the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Style Guide.
- You will be able to provide a brief abstract and bibliographic statements (for all authors) as part of the article submission process.
Copyright of all material printed in this volume is held exclusively by Refuge. Those seeking permission to reprint any article are directed to contact CANCOPY at http://www.cancopy.com.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.